- Oberlin Conservatory of Music, B.A. in Jazz Bass Studies
- University of Southern California, M.A. in Jazz Bass Studies.
Music Lessons: Bass (Upright and Electric), Guitar, Cello, Ukulele, and Piano
Genres: Jazz, Funk, Pop, Rock, Latin, Classical
Academic Tutoring: Music Theory
Passionate about performing, composing, producing, and teaching music. Has toured all over the country and performs regularly at Capitol Studios, the bluewhale, and the Rhythm Room. Tim has performed with Peter Erskine, Eddie Henderson, and Sara Gazarek among others.
Hodis Learning & Music Posts Featuring Tim:
- Educator Spotlight: Tim F.
- Preparing for Music School: Advice from Experts (Part 1)
- Hodis Learning & Music Jazz Trio Set to Play the Eclectic Music Festival
Music School Prep & Audition Training Workshop:
- Get into your dream music program by prepping with with Tim! Craft a winning application and hone your auditioning skills in this private, 1-on-1 workshop.
Meet More of Our Tutors and Teachers
Take your learning to the next level with Hodis Learning & Music! Our team offers academic tutoring for all K-12th and college subjects as well as music and art lessons for popular instruments and art mediums. Whether you’re a complete beginner or hoping to progress to an advanced level, we have the right tutors and teachers for you. Our educators can also help students get into the 4-year university of their dreams, whether they’re pursuing academics, music, or art.
The private, 1-on-1 nature of our services allows students to enjoy fully customized sessions. We believe that your student deserves our full attention, and our students see results because of our tailored approach to learning.
*All our educators go through a rigorous application, interview, and background check process to select only the most premium tutors and teachers in the area. All educators are vaccinated against COVID-19 and wear masks upon request.
Get Started Now