Where does my child meet their homeschool instructors?
- Meet in the comfort of your own home, online, or both. Students are welcome to meet their educator at a local public library during traditional school hours (8am-2:30pm), as well.
What subjects do you offer?
- We offer nearly all subjects K-12, including remedial, regular, and AP courses! See our full catalog here.
Do you work with students with learning differences?
- All of our homeschool educators have years of experience working with students with learning differences, and are trained on navigating and catering to various neurodiverse presentations in the classroom.
My child prefers hands-on learning. Is this something that you can provide?
- Absolutely! In fact, hands-on learning is one of our program’s many strengths. Furthermore, many neurodiverse students learn well through sensory experiences. Some of our favorite activities include learning about science at the park, using manipulatives to learn math, or learning vocabulary through role-playing.
I don’t want my child to have homework or tests. Is this possible?
- Yes, we can tailor your child’s homeschooling to your exact specifications. We can also provide alternative assessments for students who struggle with test anxiety.
How long can I homeschool my child for?
- Our students can remain in our homeschool program for as short as 1 term or as long their entire K-12 education.
How soon after I sign up can my child begin classes?
- Because our educators need time to prepare personalized curricula, classes begin as early as 3 weeks after you sign up.
What does the financial investment for homeschooling look like?
- Find all the details on tuition here.